Thursday, September 26, 2013

Inspired~ Muhu Island

I have to admit it.
I am an inspiration junkie.

I love the mornings when I take some time to browse the blogs in my reader and the designer sites that I admire so.

Yesterday brought me in touch with Muhu Island.
Muhu is an island off the coast of Estonia. With working windmills, sleepy fishing villages, stone and thatched homes and a vibrant textile heritage.  



Found on the deliously rich and colorful website of Gudrun Sjödén, one of my all time favorite designers.

Click here to see her Gudrun's World page, with her Muhu inspiration board and info about Muhu Island.




 Click here to view her Homeware Page, inspired by the designs of Muhu.






drool
off to sketch... I have a ton of ideas now if I only had more hands...


Muhu Island Links~


No comments:

Post a Comment